1. Be respectful to everyone. Do not treat someone differently based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
2. No racial, sexual, homophobic, or other discriminatory comments allowed. You will be permanently banned if you make such comments.
3. Spamming is strictly prohibited. Spamming is defined as reposting the same message more than twice, excessively using caps, or using unnecessary spacing.
4. Joking about mental illness, including autism, depression, and suicide will result in an immediate one-week ban from the Discord server.
5. You are required to have an appropriate profile picture at all times. Your profile picture may not consist of real-life gore, pornography, promoting or committing criminal activities, or any private information.
6. Posting pictures, videos, or links that consist of real-life gore, pornography, promoting or committing criminal activities, or any private information is prohibited.
7. Any method of trolling, depending on the severity of the situation, may result in a permanent ban from our Discord server. Slightest form of trolling will result in a 24-hour mute of your account. Do not engage users who are trolling and instead immediately report it here: https://www.theplazacompany.com/report-abuse.
8. Revealing someone else's personal information without receiving their permission to do so is strictly prohibited.
9. Users are permitted to have no more than one account on our Discord server. Additionally, you cannot create an account in order to impersonate another person.
10. If you intend, conspire, or raid our Discord server, you will be permanently banned from the Discord server.
11. No selling, buying, or trading physical or virtual goods. Some examples include virtual currencies, gift cards, social media accounts, gaming communities, and Discord servers.
12. You must comply with the Discord Terms of Service and the Discord Community Guidelines. We are obligated to report you to Discord Trust & Safety if you violate either the Discord Terms of Service or the Discord Community Guidelines.
13. You are required to follow the directions and commands given to you by a staff member of this Discord server. You will be penalized accordingly if you refuse to do so.
1. Direct message advertising is strictly prohibited. If you receive a direct message advertisement through this Discord server, screenshot it and immediately submit a report here: https://www.theplazacompany.com/report-abuse.
2. Advertisements must be posted on the correct channels. For example, if you are advertising a YouTube channel, you would post the advertisement under the #📱・youtube channel.
3. Advertising belongs only under the ⭐・Special Advertising, ⏰・Timed Advertising, 🌐・Server Advertising, 📱 ・Media Advertising, and 🔎 ・Looking For Advertising categories.
4. Advertisements must include a description, except for advertisements posted under the 📱・Media Advertising category. All descriptions are required to be at least 50 characters long and must explain what you are advertising.
5. Advertising NSFW-related content is strictly prohibited. You will only receive one strike before being permanently banned from our Discord server.
6. Anyone with the Advertiser and Noted Advertiser roles may post up to six advertisements throughout our Discord server every eight hours. Server members with the Premium Advertiser role may post up to six advertisements every two hours, and those with the VIP Advertiser role may post up to eight advertisements every hour.
7. You may not advertise on your server nickname, status, or profile picture. If deemed necessary, we will change your server nickname to something random if your previous server nickname contained an advertisement or any link.
Voice Chat Guidelines
1. Spamming over the microphone on any voice channel or using voice changers is prohibited.
2. If you have background sounds or music going off on your microphone, please either stop the noise, mute yourself, or turn on Push-To-Talk.
3. Follow the General Guidelines and Advertising Guidelines mentioned above.